唐顿庄园40句经典台词集锦
导语:电影《唐顿庄园》在很多人心中像是“一场温暖流畅的时光之旅”。这里的小编为大家整理了40句唐顿庄园经典台词集锦,希望你们喜欢。
1. When something bad happens, there's no point in wishing it had not happened. The only option is to minimize the damage.事情已经发生了,还希望事情不要发生没有意义,当务之急是减少损失。
2. We all carry scars, Mr. Bates, inside or out.贝茨先生,我们都有伤疤,无论是内伤还是外伤。
3. No she's not being rude, just wrong.她没有对我无理,她只是无知。
4. You are no different to the rest of us, remember that.记住这点:你和别人没有任何不同。
5. "Love is like riding, or speaking French. If you don't learn it young, it's hard to get the trick of it later. 爱,就好比骑马、说法语。如果没趁年轻学会爱,以后再想要抓住爱的诀窍就难了。 "
6. A woman of my age can face reality far better than most men.我这个年龄的女人比大部分男人还能面对现实。
7. You can change your life if you want to. Sometimes, you have to be hard on yourself, but you can change it completely. 有志者事竟成。有时虽然劳其筋骨,但是命运可以彻底改变。
8. We must all have our hearts broken once or twice before we're done.人这一生啊,总要心碎一两次的。
9. You have to take control of your feelings before they take control of you.你必须在你的情绪控制你之前控制它。
10. Nothing makes you hungrier or more tired than grief. 化悲痛为食欲,化浆糊为力气. 《
11. "I'n ready to travel ,and you're my ticket. 我已经准备好出发,而你就是我的旅票。 "
12. The business of life is the acquisition of memories. In the end that's all there is. 人生就是不断收集回忆的过程,最终能陪伴我们的也只有回忆了。
13. We shout and scream and wail and cry, but in the end we must all die.不管经历怎样的大悲大喜,我们终究都会死去。
14. Does it ever get cold on the moral high ground? 你站在道德高地上就不嫌冷吗
15. There can be too much truth in any relationships. 人与人之间,实话说得太多也会物极必反。
16. It always happens when you give these little people power, it goes to their heads like strong drink.给小人的权利,就像烈酒一样上头。
17. The world moves on, and we must move with it. 世道变了,我们也得跟着变。
18. If we don't respect the past, it'll be harder to build our future.如果我们不尊重过去,就更难创造未来。
19. 、My dear,a lock of compassion can be as vulgar as an excess of tears.亲爱的,缺乏同情心与过度多愁善感一样粗俗。
20. I've decided to live in the present and not spend my life regretting the past or dreading the future. 我决定活在当下 不浪费生命为过去后悔或未来担忧。
21. I am a woman,Mary.I can be as contrary as I choose.我是个女人,完全可以自相矛盾。
22. "I'm proud of my heart.It's been played,burned...I'm proud of my heart.It's been played,burned,and broken,but it still works.我为自己的心感到骄傲.它曾受戏弄,曾经心焦,曾遭破碎,却依然鲜活跳动. "
23. There are rules to this way of life. If you're not prepared to live by them, then it's not the right life for you.每种生活都有它自己的规矩。如果你不愿意守规矩,那么这种生活就不适合你。
24. It's the job of grandmothers to interfere.奶奶的工作就是干涉。
25. It just happens. And we should live with it. 世事无常,我们要随遇而安。
26. Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it. Every ship is unsinkable until it sinks. 没有翻不了的山,也没有沉不了的船。
27. My dear, all life is a series of problems which we must try and solve.亲爱的,人生就是会遇到各种麻烦,我们得尽力解决。
28. I'm not a romantic... but even I concede that the heart does not exist solely for the purpose of pumping blood.我不是浪漫主义,但就连我也承认心脏不仅仅是用来泵输血液的。
29. Forgive, perhaps. Forget, never!原谅,可能吧。忘记,永不!
30. You know,I wonder your halo doesn't grow heavy.It must be like wearing a tiara round the clock.知道吗?我很好奇你怎么还留在人间。天使光环一直在你头顶萦绕不散
31. "I keep forgetting she's gone.l see things in the paper that would make her laugh.l come inside to tell her that her favorite rose is in bloom.And then, suddenly "
32. Life's altered you, as it's altered me. And what would be the point of living if we didn't let life change us?生活改变了你我,若要回到原点一成不变,那人生还有何意义?
33. I don't dislike him, I just don't like him. Which is quite different.我不讨厌他,我只是不喜欢他,这区别很大呢。
34. 我们都有伤疤,外在的或内在的,无论因为什么原因伤在哪个部位,都不会让你和任何人有什么不同。除非你不敢面对,藏起伤口,让那伤在暗地里发脓溃烂,那会让你成为一个病人,而且无论如何假装,都永远正常不了。
35. That I would never be happy with anyone else as long as you walked the earth. 只要你还活着,我和别人就不会幸福。
36. "Well, I have to take one thing for granted: that I will love you, until the last breath leaves my body. 有件事我会视为理所应当:就是我会永远爱你,至死不渝。 "
37. "There are rules to this way of life. And if you are not prepared live by them, then it's not the right life for you. 每种生活都有它自己的规矩。如果你不愿意守规矩,那么这种生活就不适合你。 "
38. It's a big thing to give up your whole world.放弃你的整个世界可不是小事。
39. My dear, when tragedies strike, we try to find someone to blame. In the absence of suitable candidate, we usually blame ourselves.亲爱的,当悲剧降临,我们总想把责任归咎于他人。如果无人可以指责,我们往往责备自己。
40.Everything seems so golden one minute, then turns to ashes the next.一切本是那么美好,突然间就灰飞烟灭。