海洋,一个充满魅力的地方。它既神秘又伟大,是生命的摇篮,孕育着许多仍为人类所不知的物种,许多不为人知的故事也在海上上演着。

  电影让海洋走进了每家每户,将它的魅力展现在大众面前。有关海洋的电影不少,类型多样,风格各异,讲述的故事和表达的主题迥然不同。

  有警示人类要敬畏海洋的灾难片,有以海洋为背景的浪漫爱情片,有惊险刺激的海洋冒险片...

与海洋有关的经典电影的精彩台词

  今天,小编整理了一些与海洋有关的经典电影的精彩台词,让我们一起来看看吧。

  《碧海蓝天》(The Big Blue)

  Do you know what you're supposed to do, to meet a mermaid? You go down to the bottom of the sea, where the water isn't even blue anymore, where the sky is only a memory, and you float there, in the silence. And you stay there, and you decide, that you'll die for them. Only then do they start coming out. They come, and they greet you, and they judge the love you have for them. If it's sincere, if it's pure, they'll be with you, and take you away forever.

  你知道要怎样才能遇见美人鱼吗?你要潜入海底,那里的海水不再湛蓝,天空也只是记忆残影。你就漂浮在一片寂静中,你待在那,决心为她们而死。只有这样,她们才会出现,来问候你,考验你的爱。如果你的爱够真诚、够纯洁,她们就会和你同行,然后把你永远地带走。

  Go, go and see my love.

  去吧,去你向往的大海吧,我用我的深深眷恋,成全你的碧海蓝天。

  You have to find a good reason to come back up and I have a hard time finding one.

  当我身处海底时,会找不到让自己浮出水面的理由。


  《少年派的奇幻漂流》(Life of Pi)

  I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.

  我想到了人生尽头,你要潇洒放下一切,然而最让我们痛心的是,我们没有好好告别。

  It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life.

  恐惧是人生唯一真正的敌人,只有恐惧才能打败生活。

  Faith is like a house, can have a lot of room.

  信仰就像房子,可以有很多房间。

  The most important thing is not to despair.

  最重要的是,不要失去希望。

  Animal and person have substantial distinction. Forget that, some people will die.

  动物和人有本质区别,忘记这点的人就会没命。

  It was a time filled with wonder that I'll always remember.

  那是一段充满着奇幻色彩的经历,我会永生铭记。

  Words are all I have left to hang on to. Everything's all mixed up, fragmented, can't tell daydreams, nightdreams from reality anymore.

  文字是我唯一能牢牢抓住的东西了。一切都混乱在一起,成了一堆碎片,我再也无法将现实和梦境区分开来。

  A mouthful of water will not harm you, but panic will.

  一捧清水无法伤害到你,但惊慌失措可以。

  Don't be deceived by these things and scenery, children. The society is very complicated.

  别被这些事物和光景蒙骗了,孩子们,社会是很复杂的。


  《海上钢琴师》(The Legend of 1900)

  It wasn't what I saw that stopped me. It was what I didn't see.

  我停下脚步不是因为我的所见,而是因为我所看不见的。

  In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end. There was no end.

  在这座无序拓展的城市,什么都有,除了尽头。这里没有尽头。

  On those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.

  你在琴键上奏出来的音乐是无限多样的。

  One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die. All that world just weighing down on you. You don't even know where it comes to an end.

  爱一个女人,住一间屋子,买一块地,望一个景,走一条死路。这样的生活重重压在心头,让你喘不过气来,你不知道何时是尽头。

  Land is a ship too big for me. It's a woman too beautiful, a voyage too long, a perfume too strong, music I don't know how to make.

  陆地对我而言是艘太大的船,是位姿色太过惊人的美女,是场过程太漫长的航行,是味道太浓的香水,是篇我无法弹奏的乐章。


  《海洋奇缘》(Moana)

  In the beginning there was only ocean.

  混沌初开时,世界只是一片汪洋。

  Sometimes who we wish we were, what we wish we could do, is just not meant to be.

  有时候,我们渴望成为的人,我们希望做成的事,往往注定不会发生。

  See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me.

  看到天空亲吻大海的那一线地方吗?它在呼唤我。


  《泰坦尼克号》(Titanic)

  You jump, I jump.

  生死相随。

  We're women. Our choices are never easy.

  我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

  All life is a game of luck.

  生活就是一场赌注,全凭运气。

  You are going to get out of there. You're going to on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die and old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there, not this night, not like this.

  你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。

  I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

  我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它。你永远不知道下一手牌会是什么,所以要学会接受生活。

  God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

  上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

  I am King of the World!

  我是世界之王!

  I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

  我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有怎样的结局。


  《海底总动员1》(Finding Nemo)

  I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food.

  我是一只好鲨鱼,不是一只没有头脑只会吃的机器。如果我要改变这个形象,首先我要改变自己。鱼鱼是朋友,不是食物。

  When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming!

  当生活让你受挫时,你知道你该怎么做吗?继续向前游!

  All drains lead to the ocean.

  所有河流终将汇入海洋。