看电影时,很多时候,不仅仅是剧情引人入胜或是演员吸引眼球,更多时候,我会被里面的台词牢牢地套住。好的电影里面的台词可以说几乎句句都深入人心,仿佛作者淋漓尽致地描述出我们内心的真实想法,让人念念不忘。
In this world, you can either do things the easy way or the right way.
在这个世界,办事情一旦偷懒就办不好。
How you can expect anyone else to love you when you so clearly hate yourself.
你自己都不喜欢自己又怎能希望别人去爱你呢。
-Oh, face it. You're afraid of commitment
-I'm not afraid of commitment.
-It's the following through on that commmitment that I take issue with.
-承认吧 你怕作出承诺。
-我不是怕下承诺,我只是怕作出承诺后的事情。
You have to tell yourself every day:
“I can change and I'll change.”
你必须每天告诉自己:“我能改变,我会改变。”
So yesterday, you let yourself fall in love a little bit, and you got your heart broken.
Serves you right for having feelings.
昨天你让自己坠入爱河,可是心碎而归。这就是让自己有感情的后果。
Starting now, you are a hard, heartless career gal.
Go to work, be awesome at it, and don't waste time on foolish flights of fancy.
从现在开始,你就是一个铁石心肠的工作狂。
努力工作,做得精彩,不要把时间浪费在花里胡哨不切实际的东西上。
If you're lucky enough to find someone you can halfway tolerate, sink your nails in and don't let go, no matter what.
如果有幸遇到能凑合忍得了的人,就用尽全力抓紧,无论如何都不要放手。
We get to decide what our story is.
Nobody else gets to tell you what your story is.
我们的故事由我们自己决定。
轮不到别人对你故事的指手画脚。
If you really wanted the simple life, you'd have a simple life.
如果你真得想过简单的生活,肯定会有简单的生活。
It seems like life's too short to hold grudges.
人生苦短,何必留仇。