X战警:逆转未来经典台词

  1、Countless choices define our fate, each choice, each moment, a ripple in a river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set.
无数的选择决定了我们的命运。每一次选择,每一个时刻,都是时间河流中的一个涟漪。足够多的涟漪就可以改变河流的流向,因为未来从来不是一个定数。

  2、People once lost, lost the direction, not equal to will be lost forever. Sometimes we just need someone to a hand. You're afraid of not the pain of others, but your pain. The pain is terrible but can let you become strong, if you can let yourself feel it,accept it, it will let you become exceedingly strong, strong and able to withstand the pain of others, is that we have the best talent. But this gift from most human strength, hope.
人偶尔一次失足,迷失了方向,不等于会永远迷失下去。有时候我们只是需要有人搭把手。你害怕的不上别人的痛苦,而是你的痛苦。痛苦虽然可怕却能让你变得强大,如果你能让自己感受它,接受它,它将让你变得超乎想象地强大,能够坚强地承受他人的痛苦,是我们拥有的最美好的天赋。而这种天赋源自最具人性的力量,希望。

  3、Logan: I was sent here for you.
罗根:我被送到这儿来见你。

  4、Charles Xavier: Well, tell whoever it was that sent you that I'm… busy.
查尔斯:嗯,不管是谁送你来到这,请告诉他我……很忙。

  5、Logan: Well, that's gonna be a little tricky. Because the person who sent me, was you.
罗根:嗯,这个有点难办。因为送我的人,是你。

  6、Charles Xavier: What?
查尔斯:什么?

  7、Logan: About fifty years from now.
罗根:大约五十年后。

  8、Charles Xavier: About fifty years from now? As in the future "fifty years from now"?
查尔斯:大约五十年后?在未来的“五十年”?

  9、Logan: Yeah. If you had your powers, you'd know I was telling you the truth.
罗根:是啊。如果你有你的能力的话,你会知道我正在告诉你真相。

  10、Charles Xavier: How do you know I'm not using my powers?… All right, you've piqued my interest. What do you want?
查尔斯:你怎么知道我没有在使用我的能力?……好吧,你已经激起了我的兴趣。你想要什么?

  11、Logan: I need your help. We need your help.
罗根:我需要你的帮助。我们需要你的帮助。

  12、Logan: We're gonna need Magneto…
罗根:我们需要万磁王。(www..cn)

  13、Charles Xavier: That man is a monster! He is held hundred floors beneath THE most heavily guarded building in the world.
查尔斯:那人是个可怕的怪物!他被禁在几百层深的地下,那座楼堪称是世界上戒备最森严的地方。

  14、Charles reads Logan's mind, and appears in the future.
查尔斯读了罗根的大脑思想,并出现在未来

  15、Charles Xavier: Erik was right. Humanity does this to us.
查尔斯:万磁王是对的。人类这样对我们。

  16、Professor Charles Xavier: Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved.
查尔斯教授:只是因为有人绊倒,失去他们的道路,并不意味着他们不能被拯救。